Monday, December 3, 2012

For You Design


Teal Blue Hat with Ivory Hearts - Fall Winter Fashion
"Hello and thank you for visiting ForYouDesign! I am a passionate crafter living in Istanbul, Turkey. My journey to the world of yarns and colors started as a little girl when my dearest grandmother taught me how to knit and crochet wonderful dresses for my dolls. Now as a mother of two beautiful kids, this journey still continues with love, care, and even much more passion. After graduating from university, I worked abroad and even then my yarns and needles were always with me to create for friends. I quitted my teaching job after the birth of my first child and have become a stay-at-home mom. This has made it much more possible for me to create my own designs. I use the best quality yarns for all my products. Each and every item is made by me in a smoke-free and pet-free environment with a great attention even to the tiniest detail."
bio written by ForYouDesign via the etsy profile

No comments: