Thursday, November 22, 2012

Doron Merav Jewelry


Bio Bracelet - Gold Cuff, Organic Gold Bracer
"I am a 30 y/o artist, designer and architect. Graduated at the Technion, Israeli institute of technology. I have been creating all my life, self taught I have been mostly painting and carving in wood (mainly because of availability of tools and materials). In 2006 I started studying architecture which significantly expanded my physical and mental arsenal of creation. New materials and ideas started showing themselves in my work but the basic concept I have always been dealing with remained - achieving beauty through motion, volumes and general composition testing the materials and reinterpreting it in anyway I can think of. And now... welcome to my etsy store! Here you can find my unique designs that I develop and create myself at my home workshop. My jewelry is NOT for everyone. The jewelry I am making does not try to hide on your body as a thin line of gold that just says "this is a gold ring", my jewelry is about color, textures and composition, it wants to be seen. You will not find here a simple loop of hammered metal because that does not interest me. Here you will find architectural compositions, nature inspired organic flowing forms and some jewelry that are more of a statement or a concept. I do not like writing long stories about each piece unless absolutely necessary. I rather give basic, important information about materials and size and let the pictures do the talking. Most of my designs are made to order in any size, material and finish you choose."
bio written by Doron via his etsy profile
WEBSITE * ETSY

1 comment:

Doron Merav said...

Thanks for featuring me :)

I would love to grant your readers a 5% discount on my entire store up to the end of december..

Merry Christmas!! (soon)