Friday, October 12, 2012

ireneagh


portait indian girl print illustration A4 size
"Hi there, I am Irene, a self-taught crafter and illustrator. I live in Italy, in a wonderful city near the mountains. I am the only designer, maker, packagers, shippers, online content director, & customer service representative… of my shop :) it all takes place in my little studio, on the top floor of my house.. while I drink a cup of coffee with cold milk and I draw funny and curious characters.. I work with acrylics, pastels and oil painting. I am fond of traditional engraving and printing, especially linocut print. I like: .walking quietly in the woods .painting and creating with recycled materials .cooking fruit pies for my family and my boyfriend :) .collecting vintage buttons and beads .taking photos with my dad's old reflex camera .drawing (a small notebook is always in my pocket) .my favourite artists are Lucian Freud, Caravaggio and Cézanne"
bio written by Irene via her etsy about page.
FACEBOOK * ETSY * PINTREST

1 comment:

Unknown said...

amazing! :)
thank you so much for the feauture :)