Saturday, September 15, 2012

Corner Gallery


Wreck of the Peter Iredale
"I've been an interior decorator working with designers in the San Francisco Bay area, a potter with my work in shows and a gallery in Portland, OR. and am currently a photographer who is beginning to share my work through shows and sales. Originally from the Midwest, I now live in the Pacific Northwest, where I find an endless supply of inspiration. I've lived in or visited most of the US and have traveled to Mexico and Cuba. I'm looking forward to more travel as I get older especially since it allows me to slow down a bit, indulge in my passion, and grow my skills as a photographer. I shoot what inspires me whether it be a macro of a beautiful flower or graffiti on the side of a building. If it draws my attention I try to express what it was that drew me to shoot it. As much as possible my images are as I saw them without manipulation so that what you see is what I saw."
bio written by Rebecca Evans via her etsy profile

No comments: