Sunday, September 16, 2012

All Things Granny


Octopus Baby Blanket Granny Square
"All Things Granny came to be out of a love for crochet design, and a need to bring the traditional granny square design into the 2000's with the use of color and other embellishments. I have enjoyed working with clients to make heirloom quality merchandise that adds that extra special touch to their baby's nursery, and also to the baby's first photo session. My husband Bruce is an integral part of All Things Granny. Besides being the support system that guides me in life, he is also the guy who does all of the shipping for our shop. All Things Granny is located in the Southern most part of Arizona, in the desert mountains surrounded by the most beautiful landscape that fuels the design process for my work. Working from home is just part of the dream I call.... Life !!"
bio written by Angela Curtis via her etsy about page

No comments: