Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Aly's Designs


Large blue, pink and ivory floral pleated bag
"Welcome to my Etsy shop. Thank-you for stopping in to take a look. I hope you find everything you are looking for, and things that make you happy :-) All of my items are handmade by me in my home studio and are READY TO SHIP. I owe all that I am today to my mom. She was a professional seamstress and she taught me how to sew when I was very young growing up in England. She taught me that there was nothing I couldn't do if I put my mind to it :-) Sewing remains my first love - (in my crafting world) - the thing that relaxes me and makes me feel happy. All of the women in my family were knitters, so it was natural that I would learn that too at a very young age. I don't have any knitted items in my shop at the present time. Please check back later. The jewelry is all mine - I'm self-taught and loving every minute of it! Just another way for me to showcase my creativity!"
bio written by Alyson via her etsy profile
ARTFIRE * ETSY

No comments: