Sunday, April 15, 2012

Shop Clementine


14k Gold Filled Twist Stacking Ring
"Clementine is pretty and wearable handcrafted jewelry. I create limited edition and one-of-a-kind pieces in my studio in the Berkshire hills of Massachusetts.
Inspired by a childhood spent collecting minerals and rocks, I create jewelry in which metals and gemstones flirt and combine, emphasizing the feminine and the dramatic. Beauty in form and comfortable wearability are hallmarks of Clementine design.
I love drinks in big glasses, watching the sunset as often as I can, finding my next favorite song, weeding the garden (seriously, it's therapeutic), and really bad tv (Dancing with the Stars? Yep. Sister Wives? For sure. The Bachelor? Hells, yeah.)"
bio written by Cassie via the etsy profile
BLOG * TWITTER * FLICKR * ETSY

No comments: