Friday, April 13, 2012

kim smith


Pearl Beaded Bracelet
"Hi I'm Kim and I'm the designer of the jewelry you will find in my shop! I have been selling my original designs on etsy since October 2007 and now work full time on my little business.
I am inspired by colour, nature and my childhood memories of my granparents beautiful award winning garden.
As my business is growing nicely now and i'm busier, i'm very happy to introduce my mum Pat who helps me 2 days a week! I now see where I get my obsession for beads from!!
I'm married to Ian who has his own roofing business and we have 2 footballing boys Kristian 18 and Jamie 10.
Please contact me if you would like something special creating, I can make any size or colour mix that you may require and bracelets in my shop can be made into a necklace if you prefer, convo me for details.
Thank you for taking the time to view my designs, I hope the colours have brightened your day!"
bio written by Kim Smith via her etsy profile

1 comment:

Kim Smith said...

This is so kind of you Jenny. Thank you very much, I'll be sure to share your blog, it's beautiful! Thanks again, Kim ♥