Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Fickle Felt Tree


Spring Easter Garland / 30 Felt Balls- 6 ft long
"SImply put, I love making things. I always have.
I wouldn't consider myself really "exceptional" in one thing but I tend to dabble in many things such as sewing, crafting, crocheting, painting, drawing, photography, home decor and many other things. I can't seem to stick to one thing so I try my hand at everything, and I enjoy every minute!
I am a stay at home mother of 2 beautiful girls that just so happen to be the joys of my life. I am currently trying to do what I can to support my wonderful husband through school.
I am inspired by so many things and by so many people and it really reflects in the things that I create.
To many more years of living, creating and becoming inspired!"
bio written by Jennelle via her etsy profile

No comments: