Monday, February 13, 2012

A Fanciful Twist


5 Postcard Set - Mad Tea Party - Tea and Milk
"You will find a huge variety of styles in my work. The main reasons are, I have multiple personalities, or so I have been told ;) Actually, I find beauty in so many styles, and am adamant that noone should be restricted to one style.
Secondly, I have a little real life gallery where I make everything that goes into it. Variety is very important in this setting.
This has allowed me to dabble in different realms. It is great not to feel tied to one particular medium.
Some days it is all about funny little monsters, others I am covered in clay. Sometimes, I feel very Marie Antoinette and others I feel like I am in a strange land where unusual creatures lurk...
I just never know what I am going to get on a day to day basis. Scary, silly, fanciful...Noone knows. Least of all, me."
bio written by Vanessa via her etsy profile
BLOG * ETSY

No comments: