Tuesday, January 24, 2012

rush creek mosaics


Antique Shabby Primitive Mosaic Foot Stool - Picker Sisters
"Here you will discover original mosaic art with a vintage flavor ... nearly all of my pieces combine repurposed and pre-loved vintage ingredients to honor and keep alive the beauty of simpler times. Retro, kitsch, antique, mid-century, primitive, shabby ... it's all here in various forms of functional, decorative and wearable mosaic art.
My career is in healthcare but have had art running through my veins for as long as I can remember. I always find time to create, and my heart still flip-flops when I make a sale:) I have two daughters - one an Occupational Therapist and one a recent law school graduate. The BEST gift I could ever recieve is a box of assorted old colorful china. sigh...."
bio written by Mary Lou via her etsy profile
FACEBOOK * ETSY

1 comment:

Rush Creek Mosaics said...

Thanks for the feature!!

~ Mary Lou