Tuesday, January 10, 2012

LAGlass


Stained Glass Butterfly - Cara Mia
"I am a native of Sydney, Australia, and it was here that I began my formal education in art. In my second year of college I moved to the United States and received my B.F.A. from B.G.S.U. in Ohio. I spent the next 10 years as art director in the field of television. Recognizing the stresses of the advertising world, I took the opportunity to find other forms of artistic expression. My love of glass was born and I allowed this creative energy to guide me. What evolved were works of art that integrated into our more common understanding of functional living.
My larger body of work is represented by some of the finest art galleries in the nation.
I had the privilege to exhibit with the world renowned artist, Dale Chihuly and also completed a restoration of 18 stained glass windows at a chapel in Ohio."
bio written by LAGlass via the etsy profile
FACEBOOK * TWITTER * BLOG * ETSY

No comments: