Sunday, January 29, 2012

CornerstoneLAE


Coiled Fabric Basket - Lavender
"Leisha here...My artistic education is in architecture, which kind of explains a little about why I enjoy the engineering part of crafting! This shop features fabric crafts, but if you are looking for my pop-up cards or journals, please check out my second shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaperCompositions
Don't forget to check my 'sold' section. It's the best part of my shop! A lot of my items are custom made for the buyer, so if you see something you like (or have an idea of your own), please contact me! Everything is handmade by me, in my non-smoking home"
bio written by Leisha via the esty profile
BLOG * FLICKR * PINTREST * ETSY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is beautiful. I just found your blog today and it's wonderful! What a fab idea. Keep up the good work.