Friday, November 25, 2011

Studio By The Forest


Ceramic Buttons, Rustic Porcelain Leaves in Sage Green, Set of Four
"Anyone who is familiar with my works and inspirations knows that I'm hugely influenced by nature, especially leaves, trees, and woodland creatures. Upon researching my maiden name, Derrough. I discovered that it is derived from a Celtic word for oak, which happens to be a tree of which I have always felt a magical bond, even from a very young age. I feel that my love of nature is genetic--a nod to my ancestors who would be proud to know that it is alive and well in the 21st century.
I am a stay-at-home mother with 4 young children which definitely keeps me busy!"
bio written by Anna via her etsy profile
ETSY * BLOG

1 comment:

Studio By The Forest said...

Thanks so much Jenny! I am HONORED to be featured on your blog! :)