Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kitty016


Crocheted Lace Collar Cotton Yarn Top, Blouse, Tunic, Gift For Her, White And Grey Gray
"Welcome to Kitty016 shop. In this lovely shop, you can find wonderful traditional Turkish hand made scarves with lace edging -crochet or needle lace-, shawls, necklaces and earrings. All of them reflects Anatolion spirit.
All goods are one-of-a-kind or made in a limited edition and will be sent in a nice packaging. If you want some changes in one of my pieces of jewelry please let me know. Every change is possible.
All customer orders accepted. Our goods are produced in non-smoking area.
By buying one of my needle lace scarves or brooches, you will help my 75 years old Grand mom :) who needs Money for living."
bio written by Kitty016 via the etsy profile.

1 comment:

Güler USUĞ ÇINAR said...

What a nice blog. It is a big surprise for me. Many thanks for adding my shop ! Güler