Friday, June 3, 2011

Emerald Leaf


Wood Burned Pendant 8
"I am a person of many artistic interests such as oil/acrylic/watercolor painting, sewing, drawing, and writing, all of this aside from my jewelry making. Out side of my artistic interests I love history, astronomy, philosophy, geology, and psychology.
I am a rabid tea drinker consuming one or two pots a day. I also like coffee, but I cant handle as much of it.
I have a somewhat dark and dry sense of humor...
Oh did I mention I love comics? I love comics, and one of these days I intend to make one.
A little about my Jewelry...
My wire of choice is copper or vintage bronze style wire (which is still just copper, only it has the "Bronze" finish on it). I use the vintage bronze because I like the effect and color it adds to a finished piece; it gives the item more of an antiqued look which I really like, and aim towards.
I use all kinds of stones in my Jewelry, and slowly I am accumulating a satisfactory collection, but some of my favorite stone would be: Amethyst, Garnet, Lapis Lazuli, Labradorite, and most any and all Quartz.
Each and every piece I make is one-of-a-kind, even if I wanted to, I could not recreate any of the items.
I also have another shop on etsy where I sell strange hand painted "evil" eye jewelry, take a look if your interested: http://www.etsy.com/shop/RandomOddities"
bio written by EmeraldLeaf via the etsy profile

No comments: