Monday, March 21, 2011

sarah clemens clothing


Mini Scrunches And Flowers Skirt
"Hi, my name is Sarah! I am a stay at home mom, homeschooling my 3 young kids by day and sewing by night. I love flowers and fabric and sewing, so i decided to put them all together and sell my creations!
Clothing has always been a love of mine, but nothing out there was different enough or fun enough. I'd daydream about the things I would wear if I could, and then spend hours drawing them. My mom and grandmother taught me about sewing at a young age, and over the years I taught myself everything else I know by just trying things out...
Linen is mainly what fabric I use, the way it drapes and rumples and wrinkles and all it's little nubs and the way the dye is always just a bit muted... there is no comparison!!!
I hope my clothing makes you smile, every outfit is made with lotsa love!"
bio written by Sarah via her etsy profile.

No comments: