Sunday, December 5, 2010

one garnet girl


Signature Garnet Ring with a Slim band
"Working with metals and delicious gemstones is pure heaven to me and brings me a great amount of happiness. In my world a perfect day would consist of a few hours in my studio, a long walk with the family and a fresh burrito. Or two.
I love what I do, and I hope you will too. Because of the effects of mining on our planet I make every attempt to use recycled metals. All of the gold I use is recycled, as well as the majority of my silver. I use only fair trade and conflict free diamonds. I select gemstones from a local wholesaler whose owner and gemstone buyer holds a Graduate Gemology degree from the Gemological Institute of America. Each stone they receive is checked to be natural and they only detail in natural stones.
My number one inspiration for a design concept is color. I love bright, rich hues coupled with smooth lines- bringing out the beauty in both. I offer you elegant jewelry that you won't worry about wearing."
bio written by onegarnetgirl via the etsy profile
FACEBOOK * TWITTER * ETSY

1 comment:

Lora said...

that ring is GORGEOUS!