Wednesday, December 29, 2010

loella medina


Carnelian Garnet Pink Sapphire and Gold fill Earrings- Jacquelyn Limited Edition Earrings
"I am New York City based self taught jewelry designer. I started making jewelry at the very early age of ten years old. My love for jewelry was born as a way to pass the time while trying to adjust to life in the big apple. My father, a Civil Engineer, accidentally started making jewelry years before me when he discovered an abandoned tool box decked out with beads and pliers at a construction site. When he decided to devote all his time to his newly formed business, I took over the pliers and beads and my passion for jewelry began.
Every piece of jewelry in my collections have been created to bring an aura of sensuality and romance to each woman wearing it and each piece is one of a kind even when it is part of a limited edition collection. My jewelry line has been inspired mainly by my cultural background, my travels and of course my life experience living in the multi-cultural city of New York."
bio written by Loella via her etsy profile
BLOG * ETSY * FLICKR

No comments: