Thursday, November 25, 2010

valerie galloway

Polka Dot Parisienne
"A little about me:I'm a photographer and painter living in Tucson, Arizona with my partner and son.We lived in NYC for eleven years which was absolutely fabulous, but Tucson has it's charms as well. One of the great things about living here is the wonderful community of artists and the plethora of swimming pools! Don't love the 110 heat in the summer, though, I really prefer cloudy, windy days. I was born in France and have lived in many places including Hawaii, Maryland, Phoenix, Germany, California, New York and now back to Tucson. I travel to Paris whenever possible and hope to one day spend my summers there.
A little about my work: I am a passionate artist,very much influenced by cinema and old family photos. I love to take a memory or impression and reshape it into a lovely vision. I love going to wonderful museums and interesting gallery exhibtions."
bio written by Valerie via her etsy profile

No comments: