Friday, November 12, 2010

MaaPstudio


Copacabana Sterling Silver Chain Necklace With Sky Blue Porcelain Beads
"I have started my artistic journey in Zakopane called “”magical place” which is surrounded by polish Tatra mountains. It could be compare with Paris Montparnass . The cafés and bars of Zakopane were a meeting place where artistic ideas were hatched and mulled over .There I have created my first designs which has been inspired by nature.
From there I have moved to Gdansk where I have gained Master Degree in Fine Arts and ceramics .Living on the coast of Baltic sea completely changed my way of seeing the objects . During this period I have been obsessed with research of structure and tensions in the material.
Later in UK where I am currently living I continued my development and started to work with parian porcelain. I set the studio and started to
design stylish jewellery. My commitment is to create quality piece of art with effortless modernity and lasting value.
Maap Studio is a small workshop specializing in design and production of contemporary jewellery. In all my creations you can see an appreciation of material. What makes it so unique is parian porcelain clay. I am turning that into great quality wearable work of art. Every piece is enriched with a subtle palette of colour , inspired by nature."
bio written by MaaPstudio via the etsy profile
TWITTER * ETSY

No comments: