Monday, November 15, 2010

The Brooch Boutique


large magenta satin silk corsage
"...The Brooch Boutique... specializes in unique handcrafted pins, especially satin silk and organza corsages as well as chic beaded crochet flowers. I find brooches small pieces of art that embellish clothing, purses, pillows - and you name it - and add a touch of elegance, beauty and fun to every woman’s wardrobe. This is why I’m so in love with them!
About me:
I’m 32 years old living in Denmark, northern Europe, with my husband and my beautiful little son. When I'm not creating I'm an accountant and furthermore I have graduated in Italian language/literature and ancient Greece studies from the university of my home town. My interest in culture, history and people fuels my passion of travelling and my husbond, son and I go as often as possible. I really want to see the whole world and it feels so good to know that my creations travel the world too"
bio written by TheBroochBoutique via etsy profile

No comments: