Saturday, February 13, 2010

light at the end of the tunnel...

... I can almost see it tonight!
This has been a terrible week! I had low blood sugars at the start of the week and high sugars at the end of the week... there was no reason for such a fluctuation, either, I was doing the exact same thing each day. I have been an insulin dependant diabetic since I was 10 years old. One low sugar or one high sugar, can take you quite a few days to get over, but wacky sugars, days in a row, is almost too much to handle. I'm feeling so much better tonight, though! I don't know why. I guess my sugars are normal-ish today and I had a good sleep before supper. I feel like I could conquer all of my 101 projects before midnight!
I am so happy that Survivor started this past week! this is going to be such a good season, with the "villains" and "heros"! These are players that actually want to be there. There will be no one complaining or saying "oh, I wanna go home," this season! I am rooting for Rufus and Russell... I don't know why they voted out Sugar, tho. I guess they forgot that she got a point for them in the reward challange and wasn't afraid to go topless to get that point!

2 comments:

Emme Toaye said...

I love Sugar! I wish she had lasted a little longer.

Snowbrush said...

Hey, I'm glad you're feeling better.