Friday, January 29, 2010

friday night update

Hello! It's Friday night, and I want to show you what I've been working on this past week:
I made three more stuffies for my friend's baby store. I am really happy with how these turned out. My favorite one is in the middle. It's made from upcycled fabrics (sweat pants and pajama pants).

I made this gorgeous bracelet with these wonderful plum colored glass pearls that I bought from CharmingWren via etsy. I just love the color of them & I hope someone will purchase the bracelet.

I was able to finish off this kawaii fawn dress, for Blythe, this week, too. It's made of these wonderful Valentine colored fabrics. I just love the long sleeves and the baby pom pom trim, which was hand sewn on.

I have a whole list of projects that I have to get done. I can't imagine that I'll be able to get all of them done this weekend, but I can always strive for it, right? I hope this creative kick, I've found, lasts till it's finished!
What did you create this week??

1 comment:

Charmingwren said...

Oh I love your stuffies!!! and your bracelet is gorgeous!!!
Thanks so much much for linking my shop!
Charmingwren AKA Sharon :)