Wednesday, November 25, 2009

54 days of Christmas, day 30

DAY 30: Nothing Christmassy done today. Reluctantly having to sell off some of my dolls (boo!!). Finding pretty Christmas things on etsy to take my mind off life situations (for a moment at least).

1. SO PRETTY - Handmade Earrings with Peacock Freshwater Pearl by: MGMartSupplies
2. Collectable Ornament Pretty Metallic Pastel Hand Painted Inside Glass Ornament is a 3 inch Glass Ball Embellished with Twisted Wire and Beads by: JudiPaintedit
3. Christmas Ornament Heart, shiny pink with beautiful lace and pretty beads by: FabricCrafts
4. Pretty Pink Cardboard House by: bleueclectic

2 comments:

Yael said...

Thank you Jenny for featuring my
Christmas Heart Ornament in your blog! What a nice surprise!
I already wish you wonderful Christmas Holidays! Yael.

MGMart said...

Such a lovely post! Thank you so much for including my earrings!
xo
Marianna