Monday, October 12, 2009

FarmVille

I'm obsessed with the game, Farmville, on Facebook. If you are playing it, add me as a friend. Just put "farmville" in the request. Always looking for new neighbors to send gifts to!
check out these farm inspired things on etsy:

1. Baa Baa Black Sheep-Goat's Milk and Glycerin Soap by: KcSoapsNmore
2. 4 Farm Animal Finger Puppets by: toutdoucement
3. Mammys Chicken Farm Apron by: vintagehillcreations
4. Brown Farm Fresh Eggs 8 x 12 photo by: honeyandjamphotos
5. Spring Farm Blanket by: TinyTrendsQuilts
6. Undyed Natural Wool Roving - 8 ounces by: smokymountainfibers
7. Kawaii Anime Deco Tape Adhesive Stickers - Rabbit Bear Animal grassland Farm House by: missmacau
8. Japanese Fabric - Welcome to Our Farm - Pinks - Half Yard by: ThisandThatFromJapan
9. S A L E Rusty Antique Pitchfork by: graceartandantiques
10. Dainty Ceramic Farm Couple Porcelain Japan by: ArtPhotoGirl
11. Vintage Red Check Placemats-set of 6 by: TheStitchnPost
12. Sheep on a Meadow with Blue Flowers - Needle Felted Pin Cushion by: BossysFeltworks
13. Natural Wood Toy Farm Tractor by: womanwoodworker
14. COUNTRY FARM - Barn, Barnyard, Farmer, Wagon, Horse, Cow, Pig, Sheep, Goose, Hay, Carrots (Patterns and Instructions) by: buggabugs
15. Cow Portrait print with mat, from original watercolor painting How Now... Orange Cow by: eringopaint
16. Barnyard Chicken Pickin 1950's Vintage Wallpaper Switch Plate by: Fondue

10 comments:

KcSoapsNmore said...

I love farm animals. Thank you for including my sheep soap in you blog.

Hampers said...

I love farmville. I am still an amateur player. Once become expert will add you to farmville with you.

artphotogirl said...

Thanks, Jenny, for including my charming farm couple from Etsy on your page. artphotogirl

http://www.artphotogirl.etsy.com/

AnneMarie said...

Sweet post! Thanks for featuring my creamy natural roving. Sheep come in many colors. This weekend I spun natural colors (mostly brown), carded a tweed (mostly gray) and dyed the natural you see here in blues, purple and teal colorways. Happy to be on the farm with such good company!

Unknown said...

Jenny love your blog and thank you for posting my country/farm placemats. Imagine those wonderful pinics and farm suppers on those!
The Stitchnpost.

MissMacau said...

Thank you for including my deco tape!

Denise Schweigl said...

Well, I'm pretty out of it when it comes to Facebook. My daughter has an account, but I do not so I'm not familiar with "Farmville".
I do appreciate that you included our Spring Farm blanket in your collection. Have fun playing!
Denise- Tiny Trends Quilts

erin rogers pickering said...

Very cute farmville collection - thanks for including my cow!

Luna said...

i love that game too. cute items too.

Camille said...

What a cute collection of farm paraphernalia!! Thanks for the feature :) I have yet to get sucked into farmville - I'm afraid it might swallow me whole ;)