Sunday, September 27, 2009

Snow White Petite Blythe Dress



I just wanted to brag about this super tiny dress that I recently custom made for Attackoframpage via etsy. The dress is only about 2.5 inches in length, the bodice is lined and it has cute little puffy sleeves. I was SO happy with how this turned out, that I may have to make one for myself.
Check out these other petite blythe clothes on etsy:

1. Black White and Red Dress for Petite Blythe by: creativetaylor
2. Lil' Bo Peep - PETITE BLYTHE by: noradora
3.Petite Blythe Dress Set - RubyBerry by: MixiMichi
4. Petite Blythe Rainbowy Multicolor Mohair Princess Dress and Hat SET -limited- by: DoLLYSToRY

1 comment:

Nora said...

Jenny, Thank you so much for choosing my Petite Blythe outfit to feature on your blog...how cool!
This tiny doll is so very cute and I just love to make clothes for her.
Nora

http://www.noradora.etsy.com