Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sewing doll clothes & Greys and Creams

So, I've been busy sewing doll clothes the last few days. Trying to come up with some new styles and new ideas so that things don't get borring. Using the same dress pattern over and over tends to get grusome after a while. I love the puffy polka-dotted dress. I just used my bubble dress pattern, only I didn't finish off the bottom, as usual. Instead I added a fun, ruffle trim. I got the pattern for the Momoko dress from my dolly dolly pattern book, as well as the pattern for the raincoat from the same book (slightly modified). What do you think?
I have really been into greys and creams lately...

1. Hana embroidery mini quilt by: Mairuru
2. S.A.L.E Every day Bag - Genius in Grey with Leather Strap by: lovejanice 3. Linen lace pincushion by: namolio
4. Ivory Rose - Vintage Findings Ring by: WhimsyHouse
5. No need to travel light Vintage 50s Hollywood golden yellow large luggage suitcase by: yellowdogvintage
6. 60 Vintage Grey Mixed Button Lot by: jantiques
7. Emily Top Custom Size by: StudioApparel
8. 5 needle felted wool acorns - Gray days of winter by: felted
9. Vintage lace needlebook by: Ravenhill
10. Purity - Sterling Silver and Pearl Cluster Earrings by: TraciSimsDesigns
11. XL Tattoo Octopus v-neck shirt on gray ..... Women's XL tee by phippsart
12. SALE. gray leather notebook by jovencio

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Thanks for the comment you left on my blog Jenny. The Mad Hatter's Tea Party was a blast ... hopefully it will become an annual event ... next we are planning "a call to the Goddess" get together - can't wait!

Love your new doll clothes, especially the black polkadot little number - do you make 'em in big girl sizes? Ha!

eleventhlevel said...

what a beautiful works!!! i love the little owls!