Friday, July 31, 2009

a big update

I feel bad for not posting lately, alot of new things to add:
July 26th, we took a drive to Stewiake and went to Farmer Clem's (a garden center) It was a gorgeous sunny and relaxing day. Just what I needed! I took over 130 pictures there and was even able to get some photos of baby robins whose nest was in one of the little spruce trees for sale there.


I was extrememly busy sewing little felt coats for Blythe. They just kept selling and selling each time I relisted them! I am shocked at the amount of sales I got this month on etsy! I will have to come up with some new designs to keep people's intrest!


Some more outfits that I have sewn recently:


I am getting lots of submissions for my Artist Zine and am so happy that artists are taking to this idea!

Here are a few of my newest favorites on etsy:

1. White Top Drilled Teardrop Freshwater Pearls 8 Inches 20cm by HannahsSupplies
2. Revolver Gun Pocket Knife Necklace with Free Shipping by contrary
3. Zen - Ultimate Relaxation Soaking Salts for Stress Relief by SpaGoddess
4. Michael Miller Peggy Paisley 2pk Fat Quarter Group x
by barb70

5. Vintage Bride Doll by trudyp
6. LAVENDER Acne-Detox Facial Soap with Charcoal and Clay -Eczema -Psoriasis -Dermatitis -Sensitive Skin by BathAndBodyBoutique
7. 6 pcs Plain Round Brass Lockets Medium 21mm x 24mm by softcover
8. Salt and Pepper Shakers by SusanKniffinDavidson

No comments: