Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pink & Yellow Fairy Costume




I completed my second Blythe doll fairy costume today. They have two removable tutus made from tuelling (you can switch what color to put on top, or put let your doll wear one), and a hand-beaded collar. I can't get over all the wonderful comments and people who are favoriting the photos via flickr! All these remarks have inspired me to sew one or two of these costumes and put them in my etsy store, and see if they will sell. Now to decide on what colors would be most popular. Next, I have to make another custom fairy outfit in aqua & pink.

5 comments:

Pease Porridge said...

I love these Blythe dolls! They are so cool. I love the clothes you make. Happy Birthday !

Jennifer

We Blog Artists said...

Happy belated BIRTHDAY dear lady...thanks for visiting my blog...love your Blythe outfits...how I would love to be a Blythe doll!
Char

Barefoot Nana said...

Hi there sweet girl. Thanks for becoming one of my followers on my blog. I'm new at this and having so much fun. Hope to have some new art added soon. Keep in touch. Hugs, Norma

Linda S. Socha said...

Love the photo and the dolls. I am new to your blog but will be back to explore

Linda

BT said...

Super dolls and fabby costumes. I hope they sell for you.